Emergency Eye Services
We Treat Eye Emergencies. Call us.
Eyes are our specialty, which makes us the best choice for treatment of eye emergencies. We are highly-trained doctors, experienced in the diagnosis and management of ocular emergencies. We also have eye examination technology that is not available in the emergency room.
Avoid the Wait
The emergency room is for serious life-threatening conditions, such as heart attacks and strokes. Here we ensure eye emergencies are prioritized to be seen soon as possible.
Avoid High Out-of-Pocket Costs
Emergency room visits often carry large co-pays and multiple insurance bills.
Some Emergent Reasons to Call Us:
- Corneal or Conjunctival Abrasions (a scratch on your eye)
- Distortion, Blurring, or Doubling of your vision
- Foreign Objects in the eye, such as a piece of metal or a dislodged contact lens
- New Symptoms of Flashing Lights or Floating Spots in your vision
- Eye Infections, bacterial or viral
- Eye Allergies
- Minor Eye Injuries and Eye Trauma
- Eye Pain
- Sudden vision loss
If you have an eye emergency outside of our regular office hours please call Dr. Williams at 215-519-2944.