Yearly Wellness Eye Exam
Yearly Eye Care – The Secret to Preserving Your Sight
We provide with a preventative approach, utilizing an advanced, digital technology. To assure that you enjoy optimal eye health and the best vision correction possible, our examination will evaluate the following:
- A test of your ability to see sharply and clearly at all distances: far, intermediate and near points.
- An evaluation of your current eyeglasses and / or contact lens prescription.
- A test to measure your eyes ability to change focus.
- A test for eye coordination and muscle control.
Internal and External Eye Health
- An internal and external examination of your eyes for signs of possible disorders, such as cataracts or retinal problems.
Our state-of-the-art, Clarifye, digital eye exam technology provides precise measurements, by mapping your eye’s unique “fingerprint”, resulting in the most accurate prescription to maximize your vision.
Beyond providing a fast and precise analysis of your eye prescription, we will provide a comprehensive assessment of your eye health, identifying conditions in their earliest stages – from glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, and retinal detachment to diabetes, cancer, and hypertension.
We will review and share the results of your Optomap digital retinal images in a one-on-one session, then if needed, provide a digitally precise prescription of your vision correction. We will also advise you about eyewear and lenses customized to your lifestyle and recommend important ways to protect your vision long-term.