Eycare At Vivid Eyecare In Springfield, PA
To help your visit go as smoothly as possible, please come prepared with the following information:
- Your current glasses, sunglasses, and contacts lenses prescriptions.
- A list of current medications and eyedrops, including over-the-counter. We can look at the list and determine if your medications could be affecting your vision.
- The name and address of your primary care doctor.
- If your appointment includes having your pupils dilated—bring a friend or family member to drive you home. Many people cannot see well enough to drive safely after having their eyes dilated.
- Your vision and medical insurance information.
- A list of the questions you want to ask us about your eyes, so you do not forget them.
- Patient forms to be filled out.
Having this prepared and ready for your appointment will save you time and allow us to make your first visit the very best experience.
We’re so excited to see you. If you have any questions, please call (610)543-8202 or send us an email.